Fort Worth District
Lakes and Recreation Menu


Oil and Gas Lease Information

Oil and gas operators wishing to occupy, use, or enter onto fee or easement lands for exploration or development of oil and gas must obtain written authorization in the form of an approval document from the District Engineer, U.S. Army Engineer District, Fort Worth, Texas. Use and occupancy of fee land normally requires an approval. Use and occupancy of flowage easement land requires a consent to easement.

Information to Oil and Gas Lessees and Operators (PDF)

Wear your life jacket