Fort Worth District
Lakes and Recreation Menu


Contracting Programs

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers

Proctor Lake contracts several service functions to help the project staff with operations and maintenance activities. Individuals or companies interested in bidding on contracts initiated by Proctor Lake, or by the Corps of Engineers, should visit the Fort Worth District contracting website for information on how to register and receive requests for bids.

How to become a contractor for the US Army Corps of Engineers

1. You must first obtain a DUNS number from Dun & Bradstreet by visiting

2. You must then register at Once you register with SAM you will be issued a Commercial & Government Entity (CAGE) code. The CAGE code is required when bid is submitted.

3. You are now ready to register with Federal Business Opportunities at so that you can find available bids. (This is the only site where you can find USACE contracting jobs).

Contracting Links

Fort Worth District Contracting website - Click here

Wear your life jacket