Frequently Asked Questions
  • How can my son or daughter volunteer a project for Eagle Scout or Gold Award?
    The Corps of Engineers has many great opportunities for volunteers. To learn more about those opportunities, contact our volunteer coordinator, Verlon Baize at 254-756-5359.

  • What is the record for the largest fish caught out of the lake?
    Texas Parks and Wildlife provide this information on their website Texas Parks & Wildlife

  • Where do I report illegal dumping on Government property?
    Contact Waco Lake Park Rangers at 254-756-5359, or the McLennan County Sheriff Department at 254-757-5000.

  • Where can I operate my ORV on Corps land at Waco Lake?
    The Corps of Engineers at Waco Lake does not offer this type of recreation.

  • What facilities are available for a family reunion?
    Lake Waco offers facilities for large groups within Airport Park (camping), Airport Beach, and Twin Bridges (day use).

  • What is the current lake elevation?
    Check out our front page!

Some documents on this site require the Adobe PDF Reader. Click here to download the reader.