Tips For Safe Boating
1. Follow Federal and State Boating Laws.
2. Learn the "Rules of the Road" and follow them.
3. Don't mix alcohol and water.
4. Check your safety equipment to make sure it is in working order.
5. Heed weather advisories.
6. Take a Boater Education Class.
United States Coast Guard Boating Safety Hotline 1-800-368-5647.
For more information, contact the Water Safety Coordinator at the Somerville Lake Office.
Boating While Intoxicated
Texas State Boating Laws
Boating Safety Links
U.S. Coast Guard
Texas Parks and Wildlife Department Boating Website