Golden Age/Access and America the Beautiful

The Corps of Engineers accepts the Golden Age and Golden Access passports and the America the Beautiful Senior and Access passes as valid for discounts for camping fees. No other documentation will be accepted as proof of age or disability for the purpose of receiving discounts at Corps of Engineers parks.

As of January 1, 2007 the Corps is no longer issuing any Golden Age or Golden Access passports. Existing passports may still be used until they are lost, defaced or stolen. Replacements for America the Beautiful passes must obtain one from a participating federal agency (Forest Service, National Park Service, Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management, and the Bureau of Reclamation).

Click here for more information on the America the Beautiful Interagency Pass Program. For details on the Senior and Access Passes, click the following: Senior or Access

Click here for places where you may obtain an America the Beautiful Pass.

PLEASE NOTE: The ONLY America the Beautiful Passes accepted at Corps of Engineers parks are the Senior and Access Passes. The America the Beautiful Annual and Volunteer Passes are not accepted since the Corps of Engineers does not charge entrance fees.

See the FAQ section for additional information.


Annual Day Use Passes

Corps of Engineers Annual Day Use Passes entitle holders to use any Corps of Engineers operated boat launching ramps, swimming beaches, or day use areas at any project.  The pass is now valid for one year from the date of purchase. The cost is $30.00; a duplicate pass is no longer available, but the regular pass is now a plastic placard transferable from one vehicle to another. The Annual Pass admits the holder and any accompanying passengers in a private vehicle. The Annual Pass does not cover or reduce special recreation permit fees or fees charged by concessionaires. Annual Passes also do not cover camping, shower, or dump station fees.
Annual passes may be purchased at the park entrance gates in Holiday Park, 400 Lakeview Drive and 6000 Pearl Ranch Road; Bear Creek, 7208 Ben Day Murrin Road; Mustang Park, 3600 Winscott Plover Road (all Benbrook addresses); or Rocky Creek Park, 5900 Rocky Creek Park Road, Crowley Texas..

US Army Corps of Engineers policy does not allow for replacement of lost passes. If a lost pass is returned to the lake office, we can attempt to return the pass to its rightful owner, but we cannot give a replacement.

See the FAQ section for additional information.


This site last updated on October 26, 2016